How long we retain your information
For example, we would have a legitimate interest in processing your information to perform our obligations under a sub-contract with the third party, where the third party has the main contract with you. Our legitimate interest is the performance of our obligations under our sub-contract.
Order information: when you place an order for goods and services, we retain that information until you request that we delete unless this conflicts with our compliance of a legal responsibility.
Correspondence and enquiries: when you make an enquiry or correspond with us for any reason, whether by email or via our contact form, we will retain your information unless it is requested to be deleted AND it does not interfere with our compliance with laws and our legitimate business interest.
E-Newsletter: we retain the information you used to sign up for our e-newsletter for as long as you remain subscribed (i.e. you do not unsubscribe) or if we decide to cancel our e-newsletter service, whichever comes earlier.
Criteria for determining retention periods
In any other circumstances, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
- The purpose(s) and use of your information both now and in the future (such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future);
- Whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information (such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by relevant law or regulation);
- Whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your information (such as your consent);
- Any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained;
- The levels of risk, cost and liability involved with us continuing to hold the information;
- How hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate; and
- Any relevant surrounding circumstances (such as the nature and status of our relationship with you).